* Support Public Safety and Protect our Neighborhoods
* Transparency and Responsible Financial Planning and Spending
* Advocate for Park, Street and Environmental Improvements
* Economic Development and Small Business Support
* Education and Workforce Development for our Youth and Residents
"I am running for re-election in order to contribute my knowledge and experience to better serve you and our community. I am passionate about our community and want to continue to make sure that we have a stable and sustainable future. I want to keep us on track now and avoid financial concerns in the near future.
As former City Treasurer and current Mayor, I hold a strong commitment to Public Service. I have advocated for responsible and transparent oversight of our budget and of the delivery of quality services and infrastructure projects during the last 10 years. My professional experience in the non-profit and private sectors, paired with my time as a public servant have prepared me to make sound decisions for the best interest of our community.
Together we can accomplish so much! I respectfully ask your Support and Vote.
Respectfully, Mayor Belén Bernal "
Vote Before or on Tuesday, March 3, 2020!